My name is Barbara Martin. I am a 3rd generation dairy farmer who married a 3rd generation dairy farmer 26 years ago. Our dairy farm is located in Central California. I am the very proud mother of 2 great college kids.I have begun this blog with one goal…to help put a face on the farmer. I feel that in our fast pace lives so many people forget exactly how the food they eat gets on their plate. I hope to help give a better understanding of our life and industry.
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- Hello Friends! The Farm Stand will be closed this Saturday April 29th, we apologize for any inconvenience this... fb.me/3ci7evXB9 1 day ago
- Somebody is practicing their cheer skills for their Padrinho's graduation ceremony! #GoCowboys… instagram.com/p/BTZM7NYFCRs/ 1 day ago
- Yummy Indian Food Celebrating 34 years! #DelilahDolores #FrankieChristian @ Bombay Indian Food &… instagram.com/p/BTF3jGgF_ER/ 1 week ago
- "Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.”… instagram.com/p/BS6SikAFkD2/ 1 week ago
- Farm Stand opened this Saturday 10 to 3pm Last minute goodies for your Easter Celebration! Yep...we got eggs too! 2 weeks ago
30 Days of Dairy