My name is Barbara Martin. I am a 3rd generation dairy farmer who married a 3rd generation dairy farmer 26 years ago. Our dairy farm is located in Central California. I am the very proud mother of 2 great college kids.I have begun this blog with one goal…to help put a face on the farmer. I feel that in our fast pace lives so many people forget exactly how the food they eat gets on their plate. I hope to help give a better understanding of our life and industry.
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- Swingin' on this windy Monday afternoon! #AvósAngels #FrankieChristian #DelilahDolores greentee6… instagram.com/p/BSJ81YKBFcv/ 22 hours ago
- Pan showing off a bit today! #enjoyingthebreeze #majestic @ Dairy Goddess Farms instagram.com/p/BSHpTg-hL9z/ 1 day ago
- Dairy Goddess eggs are not only yummy... they are pretty too! #dairygoddess #farmfresh #buylocal fb.me/47HZPYcuf 4 days ago
- Sharing is caring...Cousin Opie wanting Bindi's rawhide #allmine #patience @ Dairy Goddess Farms instagram.com/p/BR6poczBpgh/ 6 days ago
- Happy St Patrick's Day! instagram.com/p/BRv0e6YFZbC/ 1 week ago
30 Days of Dairy