Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- All of us at team DG want to wish this special guy, Hunt, a very Happy Birthday! Thanks for all you do! #Dairy... fb.me/1J9oKgs9x 1 day ago
- Where has June gone?? Since it's our last day of #JuneIsDairyMonth and one more day from #JulyIsIceCreamMonth I... fb.me/46W2taAfF 1 day ago
- Dr A and Nurse Ashley mending chick #2's feet. They made a splint with cardboard and bandaids so that… instagram.com/p/4dLfctsW4T/ 3 days ago
- Day #2 for Chick #1. She/He is doing well! #IHopeItsAShe #GirlPower 5 days ago
- Day #2 for Chick #1 and a friend had hatched over night #DairyGoddessFarms instagram.com/p/4ZOtmuMW7M/ 5 days ago
30 Days of Dairy