Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- I have the honor to present at this conference. Book your spot today! ucanr.edu/sites/CAdairyc… fb.me/4QMsUNk9O 15 hours ago
- Some handsome #OSUBeavers enjoying some DG #Cheese #WineAndCheesePavilion #OSUWest fb.me/4l8je4199 1 day ago
- Made it to #WAE15 #tulare #beaitifulday instagram.com/p/BBkzrMEMWyn/ 3 days ago
- Most delish Oreo ever...Bruno Mar/Beyonce and Cold Play #SB50 #SuperBowl50 5 days ago
- Does anyone else think Ref #34 is kinda hot? #SuperBowl50 #HotRef 5 days ago
30 Days of Dairy