Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- My #DelilahDolores patiently waiting for Sopas while enjoying the Chino DES Band performing.… instagram.com/p/BGA34jqsW4_/ 14 hours ago
- How about grillin' onions for the holiday weekend? Well we got 'em...not the prettiest but the tastiest LOL fb.me/66QzOqRjs 1 day ago
- Got Beef? We do here at Dairy Goddess Farms. Stop by and enjoy our specials on ground beef and patties for the... fb.me/7TmByKg7T 2 days ago
- Well one sign on 41 and Elgin is up! Come on by for your fresh #Milk #Cheese #Eggs #AndMore #ThisIsHappening... fb.me/7XLebblYT 5 days ago
- Blessed to attend another beautiful wedding yesterday. Thank you Simoes/Avilas families! So much… instagram.com/p/BFtqufAsW3E/ 1 week ago
30 Days of Dairy