Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- Swingin' on this windy Monday afternoon! #AvósAngels #FrankieChristian #DelilahDolores greentee6… instagram.com/p/BSJ81YKBFcv/ 22 hours ago
- Pan showing off a bit today! #enjoyingthebreeze #majestic @ Dairy Goddess Farms instagram.com/p/BSHpTg-hL9z/ 1 day ago
- Dairy Goddess eggs are not only yummy... they are pretty too! #dairygoddess #farmfresh #buylocal fb.me/47HZPYcuf 4 days ago
- Sharing is caring...Cousin Opie wanting Bindi's rawhide #allmine #patience @ Dairy Goddess Farms instagram.com/p/BR6poczBpgh/ 6 days ago
- Happy St Patrick's Day! instagram.com/p/BRv0e6YFZbC/ 1 week ago
30 Days of Dairy