Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- So sad @LadyJHOLLIDAY was #bullied out of performing for America @TheView Why not an uproar about that bullying? #intolerance #NoToBullys 3 days ago
- Happy Baptism Day to #FrankieChristian #DelilahDolores #PoopedOut #SittinOnTheAltar @ St Ann Parish instagram.com/p/BPTk6GrBtn-/ 5 days ago
- Madeline was often at our farm stand always ready to greet customers. We will miss her so much! RIP Madeline... fb.me/8eE7GyNBp 1 week ago
- Oh this is such a difficult post! Last week my sweet Madeline re-injured her disc. This time she… instagram.com/p/BPIVbCFh8ul/ 1 week ago
- The holidays still have us like...😴😴.We will be all back to normal next week! The stand with be closed tomorrow... fb.me/2UvCMZ7UY 1 week ago
30 Days of Dairy