Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- RT @DairyFuelsMeUp: #Dairy farmers rise early, go 2 bed late; never truly clock out. Dairying = passion + lifestyle. @DairyGood http://t.co… 11 hours ago
- RT @CalAgToday: Lack of dairy-based fat in human diet may lead to prediabetes, dolphin study says @NtlDairyCouncil @challengebutter http://… 11 hours ago
- #ChocolateMilk myths busted! #dairy #milkdoesabodygood fb.me/2h5xTZUXc 14 hours ago
- Our #SundayFunday...in the barn milking the #cows instagram.com/p/557yyKMWzt/ 1 day ago
- #Dairy #Goddess #Milking the #cows ....they come in all shapes and sizes like every other #Female #AllNatural... fb.me/1Ri4pN3fY 1 day ago
30 Days of Dairy