Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- We could not be more excited partnering with this 3rd generation dairy family. Bringing "Low & Slow" less... fb.me/2P8Hh9AAi 20 hours ago
- Running errands this AM will be opening the farm stand at 11:30am. See ya then! 1 day ago
- Oh what joy she brings! #DelilahDolores instagram.com/p/BJVshWJBd3Z/ 4 days ago
- Come out to the Farmstand today to get some fresh watermelon, just picked today! We are open 10:00am-2:00pm, come see us! 4 days ago
- Hello Dairygoddess Customers! A couple notes for 8/20/16: -We will not be at the Templeton Farmer's Market this... fb.me/1juRSNKeR 5 days ago
30 Days of Dairy