Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- Happy Thanksgiving from our family to your! We here at Dairy Goddess are grateful to all of our customers! Enjoy... fb.me/5kvRApeRb 1 week ago
- This turkey wants to be on your table Thursday! We are open today and tomorrow from 12-5 ☺️ fb.me/6gEjnGw7i 1 week ago
- *It's not too late to get goodies for your thanksgiving tablescape...We have beautiful fall items to send the... fb.me/8PWiNEana 2 weeks ago
- Thank you Dad and all Veterans for your service to our country! God Bless You and the USA! Happy… instagram.com/p/BMrTzUahy-_/ 3 weeks ago
- Happy Veterans Day! fb.me/5o2RVpUe4 3 weeks ago
30 Days of Dairy