Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- Holy Cow! Our 32nd Wedding Anniversary! Truly a Big, Fat #Portuguese Wedding. #Dairy #Goddess has been very... fb.me/3Kfjf5mfr 1 day ago
- #Natural #Real #Milk for natural #handcrafted soap Believe Soap made with Shea #butter #Local Get yours at... fb.me/31u9OyXSK 3 days ago
- We are all in the #CADrought together latimes.com/local/la-me-po… fb.me/3MgndRMaI 4 days ago
- DEAREST Templeton Farmers Markets. Due to family obligations we will not be at Market today. So sorry for the... fb.me/7mF7cC6J5 1 week ago
- Stop by Enjoy the Store Visalia for your Dairygoddess #Cheese and check out all the beautiful things they have! fb.me/7uxpS1s3E 1 week ago
30 Days of Dairy