Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- 2016 Fresno Food Expo in the books! Busy day and didn't get many photos. So many great people came by and enjoyed... fb.me/4LFRnoVTu 15 hours ago
- Due to the Fresno Food Expo, as well as the extreme heat Dairygoddess will not be attending the Hanford Farmers... fb.me/1kfN7E0DI 1 day ago
- It's @FresnoFoodExpo Day! Excited to share my award winning cheeses ! @ Fresno Convention Center instagram.com/p/BIZ3e8PhaUc/ 1 day ago
- I am so very happy that I finally got to meet this little love bug! Thank you so much for the… instagram.com/p/BIJloBZBFXx/ 1 week ago
- Peacock love! What joy Pan and Pandora bring me while unwinding in my back yard… instagram.com/p/BIGzHM9guXq/ 1 week ago
30 Days of Dairy