Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- Halloween is coming quick! Come by and get great prices on Dairy Goddess Pumpkins. Still have three BIG pumpkins... fb.me/8vuUditak 15 hours ago
- Super fun weekend at our Pumpkin Patch! Painting and Surprises! Even had an invitation to Formal happen! fb.me/7CXqy1XXW 3 days ago
- Super fun weekend at our Pumpkin Patch! Painting and Surprises! Even had an invitation to Formal… instagram.com/p/BL7ROcWBsus/ 3 days ago
- Come out to Dairy Goddess pumpkin patch this weekend! Prices reduced on all pumpkins! We have a little contest... fb.me/1xqJGT2MQ 4 days ago
- October 21, 2016 – Friday of the Twenty-Ninth Week in Ordinary Time Sign of the Times Luke 12:54-59 At the... fb.me/3Ju1Crv9F 5 days ago
30 Days of Dairy