Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
abltechnology on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Jana on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Joe Gomes on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… Neal Jacobs on A Year In The Life Of Dairy… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The…
- This made my morning! Got this from a happy new customer. "Thank you so much Barbara. I Got #milk at Farmers... fb.me/3I792TsNI 10 hours ago
- My first California's Artisan Cheese Festival read about it in my blog! REAL CALIFORNIA MILK #Cheese #Farmstead... fb.me/38Ff7E3bI 3 days ago
- Fun Fact Friday! Did you know that #DairyGoddess was the 1st to bottle our #chocolatemilk Slow and Low in... fb.me/4cnweBdL4 4 days ago
- Don't usually follow celebrities but feel inspired after #cawfeetawk with sweet @JaimePrimak #justwhatweneededtoday #changeisgood 6 days ago
- So excited and proud to be voted 1st place in the #Cheese #Monger Best Bite Competition at the California's... fb.me/1xu9IFtAT 1 week ago
30 Days of Dairy