This picture of Chica was taken on 9/22/11. We were hopeful that she was with calf. Sadly she is not, she is “open”.
Dairy Goddess Is Disappointed…Chica Is Still Not Pregnant!
September 28, 2011 by dairygoddess
We now will arrange to bring Chica back to Lemoore and decide the next direction we will take for her…
She can at least enjoy the “bull pen” until we decide if we will do hormone therapy or in vitro. I am grateful for the modern technology that allows us these options.
I appreciate all of the care and extra treatment she has at her stay in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. They have been great!