Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
- Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese and Milk- FAQ
- Dairy Goddess Is “Culture-al”- Try This Eastern European Cheese Spread.
- Dairy Goddess Is At It Again! What’s Cookin’? Vanilla Milk, New Cheeses, AND A Grandbaby!
- Dairy Goddess Knows Butter Is Better! You Should Too!
- Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homogenized Whole Milk and So Should You!
dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… Emily Carter on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Is At It Again!… Tanmay Roy on Dairy Goddess Is At It Again!… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Is At It Again!…
- One more day till the Fresno Food Expo #dairy #CenCAL #Valley #Foods fb.me/1g4yhDAv4 14 hours ago
- We have been busy bee's getting ready for the Fresno Food Expo Happening this Thursday! Come see the best of the... fb.me/2O27BgfkP 1 day ago
- #CaliforniaDrought to worsen! #GodHelpUsAll... fb.me/3tnE0d273 1 day ago
- #MooDayMonday Happy Monday all! #dairy #cows #milk #cheese fb.me/33HJpg8nE 2 days ago
- Excited for another wedding this weekend, but so disappointed hubby can't go. With an ill employee and all the... fb.me/6BuKo6Uwc 5 days ago
30 Days of Dairy