Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess! “What The… 66witches - Cultural… on Dairy Goddess! “What The… Ando on Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… Emily Carter on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog…
- OKC #dairy represented @OklahomaHistoryMuseum fb.me/2wTgNYNX1 21 hours ago
- Why are we allowing passengers at all from #Ebola Hot spots? Let's figure it out first #Commonsense 2 days ago
- #Dairy #Goddess is looking forward to visiting Oklahoma State University Here is some OK #Dairy Facts... fb.me/1zdBQXhiX 2 days ago
- #Maddox #Dairy story! Great people! Great representatives of #dairy... fb.me/1g7OulFJW 2 days ago
- #Drought is real...#suffering #sosad fb.me/4vInfFSpK 3 days ago
30 Days of Dairy