Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
Steph on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… Kelly Whiteman Snipe… on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… dairygoddess on Celebrating My Dairy Dad This… mississippimilk on Celebrating My Dairy Dad This…
- We are selling HOT chocolate tonight! Going fast! #dairy #milk 4 hours ago
- Wow...who would have thought that my business model was so great! I am flattered...imitation is the greatest form of flattery. 9 hours ago
- #Organic #farmer visits #Monsanto facebook.com/janice.person/… fb.me/6wRug2bAQ 12 hours ago
- The #PetersonBros are at it again with another funny #parody of #KatyPerry #ROAR #farmer #funny... fb.me/1XtdF3XN6 1 day ago
- New REAL CALIFORNIA MILK commercial #Kindergarten #MakeUsAPartOfYourFamily 1st day of school #LoveIt... fb.me/2bHNd4y0C 2 days ago
30 Days of Dairy