Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Dairy Goddess Wishes You A “Dairy” Merry Christmas 2011
December 23, 2011 by dairygoddess
May we take time during this season the feel peace and gratitude of our many blessings. Let us not drown ourselves in the difficulties of this past year but surround ourselves with the warmth of all that we have. Thank you all for your kindness and prayers that you have given to me during our very difficult year and the loss of my Chica and also the loss of my dear mother.
God Bless Us All, Barbara Martin
Help Dairy Goddess Soar
Voted Top 50 Farm Blogs
Foodie Publisher Program
Dairy Goddess : Never Glamorous, Always Rewarding!
CHECK IT OUT!Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese www.dairygoddess.com
- Dairy Goddess Farmstead Cheese and Milk- FAQ
- Dairy Goddess Is “Culture-al”- Try This Eastern European Cheese Spread.
- Dairy Goddess Is At It Again! What’s Cookin’? Vanilla Milk, New Cheeses, AND A Grandbaby!
- Dairy Goddess Knows Butter Is Better! You Should Too!
- Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homogenized Whole Milk and So Should You!
dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… Emily Carter on Dairy Goddess Drinks Non-Homog… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Is At It Again!… Tanmay Roy on Dairy Goddess Is At It Again!… dairygoddess on Dairy Goddess Is At It Again!…
- I tweeted to our #CA politicians and @BarackObama regarding the #cadrought They are failing our state. #PoliticsAtItsWorse #GodHelpUsAll 4 hours ago
- #CADrought14 Our house well is done. At least 2weeks before one can be drilled. This is happening to many. I pray... fb.me/EUTPJ7DX 5 hours ago
- #Cows like #music too! My dad always had music in the #barn. It was their favorite place.I think they especially... fb.me/32tG4XIvJ 1 day ago
- So excited to add Bacalhau Grill/Trade Rite Market to the #Dairy Goddess family. Stop on by to get your #Milk... fb.me/1gWjHXzLD 2 days ago
- Yes...the #CADrought2014 is REAL #PRAY It is a shame that so much water is wasted by it being pumped into the... fb.me/3mEEcSXxm 4 days ago
30 Days of Dairy